🌈Rainbow cookies 🌈
In this period of confinement we are looking for new activities every day for our children. Pinterest is a real gold mine but nothing beats a little practice! In short, you wanted to know our recipe for these adorable cookies and although there are no panties inside, we really wanted to share it with you.
Have fun with the colors and share your photos with us 📷
- 200 gr of butter room temperature
- 300 gr of icing sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 500 gr of flour
- food coloring
How do I make it
- In a blender, combine the butter, icing sugar, eggs, salt, vanilla extract and flour.
- Remove from the blender when all the ingredients have been combined but it does not yet form a paste.
- Divide the dough leaving a part for each coloring, leaving an extra piece of dough to use as an outer crust.
- Dye all portions and stretch them with a rolling pin. (If you are making the recipe with your children, let stand 10 min in the fridge before stretching!)
- Form the rainbow: Make a roll with the center color. Then wrap this roll with each color. It is important that this remains a roll to form the rainbow effect.
- Once the roll has been formed with all the colored parts, place it on the piece without dye (optional)
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Then cut your roll vertically to form your rainbows. Then cut the desired width
- Cook at 350º for 10 minutes.
- Serve and share
Original recipe : tastemade.com